Do you need a blog writer?
Do you want a better online presence but don’t have time to write a blog?
As a blog writer, I can work with you to develop one off or regular blogs that engage your readers and increase customer loyalty and engagement with your brand.
Benefits of blogs
When done well, blogs are a cornerstone of digital marketing. They attract visitors to your website, and build trust in your brand. Put another way, if you don’t have a blog, you are missing out on valuable marketing opportunities.
Great blogs with great content, bring the following benefits to your business:
- Attract new and repeat visitors to your website
- Enhance Search Engine Optimisation (meaningful content helps customers find you via web searches)
- Increase positive engagement between your customers and your brand
- Assist with brand positioning and brand voice
- Can be re-purposed for social media
- Provide valuable feedback (through blog comments and statistics).
For more on why blogs enhance your digital presence, check out my blog post on Why blogs are a must have marketing tool.
As a blog writer, I craft readable, engaging blogs for you. You can use them on your website and to boost your social media content.
If you would like to read samples of my work please head over to my blog.
Getting started on a blog
When I start writing your blog we will discuss:
- Keywords and topics you would like to cover. Keywords are the specific words or phrases that your stakeholders are likely to type into a search engine to find your business.
- Your goals and messaging
- Content or specific information to include
- The blog’s specific voice or style
If you would like to start a blog, but don’t know what content you would like to cover, then that is fine too. We will work through the options and discuss the best strategy.
If you would like to know more, please contact me.
What are the costs?
Please refer to my rates page for more information. I am happy to offer discounted rates for multiple blogs.